29 September, 2005

questions questions too many questions

1. What stickers do you have on your car, if any?
Amnesty International Human Rights Defender; 3RRR Radio Subscriber.

2. How/where did your last bf/gf say I love you?

On the phone, after he had to fly interstate suddenly to be with a sick relative.

3. What do you hear right now?

Nick Drake playing on my media-player, and my fingers tappng on the keys.

4. If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?

Right now, I just need water.

5. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

I have a headache from too much wine last night.

6. If _________ died, you would laugh .

I can't think of anyone whose death would make me laugh.

7. What's your job position called?

Administration Supervisor ...or something along those lines.

8. What size ring do you wear?

In Australian sizings it's U½, which I think is about 11 in US sizings (?).

9. Do you own a picture phone?

My work-mobile is a picture-phone... but I don't own it.

10. What's your bf/gf's birthday?

We're no longer together, but Ryan's birthday is October 15th.

11. What's your Mum's favorite band/musician?

I'm not sure that she had one. She liked a variety of things, mostly classical.

12. What's your Dad's favorite band/musician?

At the moment it seems to be Neil Young.

13. What was your elementary school's mascot?

We didn't have one, but our symbol was the Endeavour (the ship on which Captain Cook came to Australia.)

14. What's your favourite bottled water?

The tap-water where I live is perfectly fine.

15. What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?

The Lion King, as soon as I buy more tickets for me, patermunkey & Ms Cait.

16. What were you doing at 9 pm last night?

Drinking wine and watching House, M.D.

17. What's your favorite Starbucks drink?

Starbucks is symptomatic of everything that is fundamentally wrong with this world.

18. Do you exercise as much as you should?

Alas, no.

19. Did you attend your High School prom?

We don't have Proms in Australia, we have Formals. And yes, I went.

20. Would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated on you?

It's hard to say without having been in the situation, but I doubt it.

21. Do you like taking showers or baths?

Showers for everyday, a bath when I really want to relax.

22. How many computers are in your house?

Just the one. It's a small house.

23. How many bathrooms are in your house?

See previous answer.

24. Do you have any serious medical conditions?

Not that I know of.

25. Have you broken any bones in your body?

Never. Touch wood.

26. What is the lastest CD you bought?

I bought Sigur Rós ~ Takk... and Neutral Milk Hotel ~ In The Aeroplane Over The Sea at the same time.

27. What is your favourite flavour jelly bean?

It depends on the brand of jelly beans. Usually the pink ones.

28. When you were little did you ever want to be a pirate?

Didn't everybody?!

29. Do you have more than 2 piercings?

I have less than 1 piercing.

30. Who do you think is the hottest celebrity?

Well Elijah Wood is the most adorable, but for all-out hotness, I'll say Nick Stahl.

31. What is your least favourite type of music?

Rap or Hip Hop.

32. What is the last thing you said out loud?

"That'd be great, thanks."

33. How often do you check your email?

Workdays it's always open. Weekends, once every one or two days.

34. Who was the last person you had over your house?

Snazzles and Moodles.

35. What is the best guy name?

I've always been fond of "Jeremy".

36. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?

Hmm interesting question. Probably my eyes, I guess.

37. How much cash do you have on you?

$16

38. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?

Zest.

39. Favorite plant?

I dunno. Plants and trees in general are pretty cool.

40. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

Snazzles' work number.

41. What is your main ring tone on your phone?

I don't know how to describe it. It's distinctive but inoffensive.

42. What shirt are you wearing?

A brown polo with pale blue stripes.

43. Do you know what an 8-track is?

It's a device for recording music.

44. What did your last text message say that you recieved on your cell?

From Ms Nat: "Lets go to hare krishna's 4 dinner on sunday so we can chat. I can't believe u & ry r over. Im so confused. xo"

45. What's a saying that you say a lot?

"For the love of God."

46. Last furry thing you touched?

Umm... I guess it was my hair when I brushed it this morning.

47. Favorite age you have been so far?

Seventeen was pretty cool.

48. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose?

I'll take the money. The mistakes we have made are what make us interesting.

49. What is your favorite word?

Oh, there are so many! Off the top of my head, "acquiesce" is pretty cool.

50. What is your least favorite word?

I find "frugal" very troublesome to say.

51. What is your favorite curse word?

CUNT! I like how much it upsets people.

52. What sound or noise do you love?

Rain on a tin roof after a hot summer day.

53. What sound or noise do you hate?

The ads on commercial radio make me wish I was being disemboweled.

54. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Making a living from my creative pursuits would be fantastic.

55. What profession would you not like to do?

The guy who sweeps blood and cow-bits off the floor of the abbatoir.

56. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"Heya munkey. Here is your bevy of studly bois, and the bar is down the hall."

~~~~~~~

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home