15 September, 2005

is it just me, or is the word "random" really overused?

Here are a few "random" titbits of no substance...

~~~~~~~

This is a French anti-AIDS/pro-Safe-Sex ad. Maybe I'm just really depraved, but it doesn't really instill the fear of STDs in me. In fact, I find the sight of that guy fucking a giant scorpion... kind of hot. Is that really wrong?

~~~~~~~

Now to things I don't find hot at all. So this is how Howard is keeping Costello placated while he hangs doggedly onto the leadership...

~~~~~~~

In the realm of Year-7-calibre comedy...

Imagine the spectacle on street corners when the light changes to green!

~~~~~~~

And finally, Tolkien always told us Frodo Baggins was an only child, but now we know better:

It turns out that The Strokes' lead guitarist Nick Valensi is Baggins's long lost brother. Whodathunk?

~~~~~~~

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home