24 January, 2007

belated blogiversary

In all the excitement of real-world happenings, I have been exceedingly lazy recently, blog-wise. As part of this blogcrastination, I completely forgot to celebrate the 2nd birthday of this here humble little blog! Let's make up for that now...

Happy Birthday, Munkey's Blog!

Okay, enough celebrating now. Enough! Put the fucking sparklers down, fool, it's only a blog! Sheesh.

Let me just belatedly say thanks to everyone who has stopped by in the last year. I do enjoy this online lark, and knowing there are approximately 4.3 people who peruse my dodgy outpourings, makes it all the more worthwhile.

Onward and upward!

Labels:


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!

I'm probably the .3. I'm very skinny, you know.

January 24, 2007 1:27 pm  
Blogger Jacob said...

Happy Birthday Munkey's Blog!

January 24, 2007 4:44 pm  
Blogger mindlessmunkey said...

Thanks guys!

From what I've read of the two of you, you could have a fight to determine who's skinny enough to be the 0.3.

January 25, 2007 9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home