22 September, 2006

post 250: the three things meme

Holy shit, it's my 250th post!!!

Let's honour the occasion by wasting some time on a meme, shall we? I'm stealing this from Elaine-the-Pirate. Off we go!

1. Three things that scare me
enclosed/restrictive spaces
our world's increasingly conservative/intolerant social climate
the political & religious organisations that have made it that way

2. Three things that make me laugh
my friends
Life of Brian
marijuana

3. Three things I hate the most
eels
cauliflower
homophobia

4. Three things I don't understand
Nationalism
mathematics (beyond Year 8)
why people still watch Dancing With The Stars after four series

5. Three things I'm doing right now
drinking tea
making a shopping-list
missing my boy

6. Three things I want to do before I die
slap a movie-star
swim in the Mediterranean
sing and dance and make millions of people happy

7. Three things I can do
play 9 chords on the guitar
speak very bad, very basic French
stay calm during difficult times

8. Three ways to describe my personality
easy-going
self-doubting
unenthusiastic-about-change

9. Three things I can't do
ride a bicycle
simultaneous equations
cry on command

10. Three things I think you should listen to
the encouagement of those who love you
3RRR Radio
showtunes!

11. Three things you should never listen to
extremists of any religion
self doubt
The Veronicas

12. Three things I'd like to learn
to speak Icelandic
to play the piano and guitar properly
to accept a compliment without feeling awkward

13. Three favourite foods
butter chicken with jasmine rice and garlic nahn
triple-cream brie
turkish delight

14. Three beverages I drink regularly
tea
pineapple juice
gin & tonic

15. Three shows I watched as a kid
The Muppet Show
Inspector Gadget
Degrassi Junior High

There shall be no tagging here today.

Elaine was right; that meme was fucking hard.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home