06 September, 2006

it's alive! it's aliiiiiive!


There she is. Whether stolen from an impoverished single-mother, grown in a glass uterus in a Scientology lab, or a very very convincing animatronic, the TomKitten exists. And, looking at her, she does look a lot like her mother. God knows who the father is.

So, now that I can see her child with my own two eyes, let me take this opportunity to say to Katie Holmes:
"Take that gorgeous kid and RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE!"

(Thanks to FKAB who, as far as I can tell, broke the story in the Aussie Blogosphere.)

Labels:


3 Comments:

Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

The photo is lovely and I know Annie Leibowitz got more than my annual income for taking it.
What we are ALL wondering of course, is how come he was thumping '(Not) Our Nic' for 10 years without scoring?
No her low BMI is not the reason - Kate Moss and Elle have both conceived despite also having BMI's of 16.
I just hope the "22 pages" in Vanity Fair have a comment from Mr Holmes on the very poor example the entire procreation is for young girls having unprotected sex outside of marriage with males who are not Zillionaires.

September 06, 2006 7:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Klein is the father.

September 15, 2006 4:09 pm  
Blogger mindlessmunkey said...

crystal ~ clearly he wasn't really thumping 'Our Nic' at all, was he.

reth10 ~ I think that's a very interesting theory and - after hearing supporting evidence from several people with the same theory - one I am perfectly willing to accept.

September 22, 2006 5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home