18 August, 2005

and lo and behold, the excrement hath hit the fan

~~~~~~~
1. when the shit hits the fan Expression - Used to describe a set of circumstances where events become enflamed to a point that control is lost.
2. when the shit hits the fan When an action takes place bringing about a number of undesirable consequences.
~~~~~~~
1. clusterfuck Military term for an operation in which multiple things have gone wrong. Related to "SNAFU" (Situation Normal, All Fucked Up) and "FUBAR" (Fucked Up Beyond All Repair).
2. clusterfuck
To have everything possible go wrong at the exact same time.
~~~~~~~

I feel scared and tired and sick and stupid and angry and worried (and a whole bunch of other things i can't even begin to put into words) all at the same time. It's kinda exhausting. I need a lie down. I need to scream. I need to take out my brain and all my internal organs and give them a good scrub. I need to know where the fuck on this little green planet my boyfriend is...

***EDIT***: I have heard from Ryan at last... he is safe and well in New York City. He's going to have some pretty serious cleaning-up to do when he gets back, but at least he's ok. And I hope he's having a fantastic time... after all the trouble it's caused, he better make this trip worth it!

~~~~~~~

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home