22 June, 2007

i could kill you with one peck, doo-dah! doo-dah!

Do you know what has just occurred to me?

Foghorn Leghorn is a chicken the size of a man.

A CHICKEN

the size of

a MAN.

Look how he towers over his old nemesis, the barnyard dawg!

Of course, I was always aware of this on some level, but I have just now been confronted by the enormity of it (so to speak) for the first time.

A chicken the size of a fecking man, indeed! And we show this nonsense to our children? It's the stuff nightmares are made of.

(I don't know why I felt compelled to post this. I'll be quiet now. *takes more cold-&-flu medication*)

Labels:


4 Comments:

Blogger lili said...

you know what I'm thinking?

I'm thinking: that's a whole lot of fried chicken.

That's a fucking awesome roast.

You could do some serious turducken with that. you could have a whole coop of turducken inside him.

mmm...

June 23, 2007 12:10 am  
Blogger Afe said...

Yeah, it's just making me hungry. I don't think Foghorn would last five minutes on a farm. Truly feast-worthy.

June 23, 2007 12:24 am  
Blogger mindlessmunkey said...

Hmm maybe you guys are right..

We could perhaps stuff him with a Little Black Duck and a Wascally Wabbit... mmm.

June 24, 2007 3:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post made me think about how much I loved Chicken Boo on "Animaniacs".

He was six foot chicken, a sort of spoof to Foghorn, that was always in disguise and living as a human (but acting like a chicken) until some mishap or other caused his disguise to come off and another character to scream out something like "That's not a doctor! That's a chicken!"

At which point he'd be lynched out of town.

An allegory for the closet?

I think my favourite was when he was in disguise as Boo-regarde, the finest Confederate general to ever have lived.

June 27, 2007 12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home