16 February, 2006

cloudy and wordy

So, I guess if you opened up my head with a chisel, and examined the puff of musty dust that came drifting out of my gaping brain, this is what it would look like:

I stole this neat thingy from Pavlov's Cat. It's a wordcloud, which somehow (magically, no doubt) reads your entire blog, and then makes a pretty little cloud of your most-used words (excluding boring things like "the" and "a").

So I guess that means I like talking about film and love and snazzles and fun and music and children and dreams and boys (no big surprises there) ...among many other things, including myself I guess, since both my nicks appear in my 100 most-used words. Oh well. It's all narcisism, so why try to hide it?

Labels:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... I made a poem out of the biggest words in my word cloud.

Colombo down,
Good Lankan,
like little music,
one people pretty,
reth think time work world,
Yeah.

aside from channeling yoda in the penultimate line there, I doubt Ms Merkt would be thrilled with the presence of either "good" or "like" in my most common words.

February 16, 2006 3:54 pm  
Blogger mindlessmunkey said...

Wow. Ms Merkt. There's a name that hasn't entered my head-space in quite a long time. I wonder how she is. Do you think she can still grin and sob at the same time? Bless her.

February 17, 2006 7:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear she's still engaged

February 17, 2006 1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home