18 January, 2006

i cut down trees, i wear high heels, suspenders and a bra!

It's very rare that I would actually promote anything to do with the Herald Sun. But alas, part of my job everyday is to buy a copy of the festering thing, and leave it on the tea-room table. Today, over lunch, I was flicking through and came upon something I literally could not resist sharing with you all.

A Croatian lumberjack, after receiving a transplanted kidney from a female donor, is suing his health authority, claiming to be experiencing unexpected side effects. Apparently since the female organ has been in his body, he has had an inexplicable passion for knitting, ironing, sewing and washing dishes.

From the
Fetid Scum:
Stjepan Lizacic, 56, said: "The transplant saved my life, but I wasn't warned about the side effects."
His wife Radmila said: "If it's just housework I am happy. I only hope he doesn't start looking at other men."



Everybody now! : I wish I was a girlie, just like my dear Papa.

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger mindlessmunkey said...

Mr Doull, you are almost as prolific a commenter as you are a blogger!

I'm not sure how an increasingly-effeminate lumberjack would go about urinating. But I find myself wondering if this whole deal works in reverse. If a female is a transplant-recipient of a male kidney, does she suddenly feel an insatiable urge to guzzle beer and chips, and start meaningless fights in bars?

January 20, 2006 10:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home