29 June, 2006

stop the bandwagon, i want to get on!

So there has been lots of talk around recently about this concept of the Guilt Free Three. The idea, I believe, originated over at Nadstown, and spread from there like wildfire. It's a concept which has nestled comfortably into the lexicon of my nearest and dearest.

For those who don't know, the Guilt Free Three is the list of three people who you are allowed to make the Naughty Hot Sex with, even when you're in a relationship. It is imperative that these are three people you are never likely to meet, and even less likely to have the opportunity of touching-rude-bits with. For example, you may not have your secretary, personal trainer, or your wife's sister on your list. They must be completely unattainable... and thus your partner may not resent you harbouring naughty thoughts about them... and on the million-to-one-chance that you do meet them and they do seduce you, you may seduce them right back, and your partner may not complain because they are On Your List, Dammit.

After careful consideration, Munkey's Guilt Free Three, looks something like this:



DIEGO LUNA
Y'all can keep your Gael Garcia Bernal.



ELIJAH WOOD
Yes I know most of you think he's lame. I don't care.



JAMIE BELL
Now in new "Legal" flavour!

The genius that is Ms Fluffy then developed the Guilt Ridden Three category. This is to take into account those celebrity crushes that are Wrong with a capital W... the ones who you would feel guilty about, even though they were on the list...

Munkey's Guilt Ridden Three:



JODY LATHAM
For those of you who don't know, he plays 'Lip in Shameless. mmm... Manchester accents.



MATT LANTER
The President's son from the ill-fated Commander In Chief. mmm... Whitebread...



STÉPHANE RIDEAU
About whom I have ranted previously. mmm... French and swarthy...

DISCLAIMER: Of course, I w0uld never really cheat on a partner with anyone, no matter how stunningly sexy that person was... unless - oh, I don't know - perhaps my partner was constantly rude and irrational about baked desserts. (Well, no, not even then... but I reserve the right to threaten cheekily.)

Labels: , ,


6 Comments:

Blogger lili said...

haha, what fun.

my movie star: marjorie mintleaf
flygirl: lizzle widizzle
detective: green bear
star wars: liloss rit rit
superhero: the green swift

i would clearly make an excellent superhero, a dreadful detective and an irritating star wars character.

June 29, 2006 4:39 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

What a great idea. I'd like a Guilt free five though. Is that greedy?
You have some HOT taste Munkey!

June 30, 2006 1:37 pm  
Blogger mindlessmunkey said...

Steph - Requesting a Guilt Free FIVE is definitely terribly greedy. But since the whole idea is entirely sinful, YOU GO GIRL!

Lili - Actually I think you'd make a marvellous detective - although perhaps the Green Bear is not the best P.I. name. And as I mentioned earlier, I believe "irritating Star Wars character" is a tautology.

July 04, 2006 10:42 am  
Blogger Sponge Girl said...

I will have to book David Tennant, Gabriel Byrne and oh, Orlando Bloom. But only when possessed of rugged masculinity.

You are one delightfully sick puppy, by the way. Jamie Bell is wondrous in oh so many ways, but he'll always be twelve years old to me...

July 10, 2006 3:22 pm  
Blogger mindlessmunkey said...

Pretty much every female I know will fight you to the death for David Tennant. As for Orlando Bloom - rugged? masculine? When exactly has he ever possessed these qualities?

And as I said, Jamie Bell is well and truly an adult now - well, a stripling at least. Check out Undertow or Dear Wendy and lap up the grown-up Hotness.

July 13, 2006 12:38 pm  
Blogger Sponge Girl said...

I will, but I'll feel dirty about it...

(The answer, by the way, is Kingdom of Heaven. It gets dusty occasionally)

I've already challenged Jelly for a bitch-slap over His Mighty Tennantiness, but she didn't show.

I win by default.

July 13, 2006 5:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home