22 May, 2006

facelift

Regular readers will notice I have taken a leaf out of Cher's book and had some serious cosmetic work done.
New banner, new layout, new background... you name it, it's all happening! Yes, lovers and dreamers, my humble little blog has undergone the HTML equivalent of three facelifts, full-body liposculpture, silicone norg implants and enough Botox to down a small horse.

I hope you like the end results - if it looks shit, it's probably because you're still using Internet Explorer. Get with it people! IE is rotten! Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera... take your pick. They all leave IE for dead.



(Also, Bill Gates is a bed-wetter. And he eats Satan's sperm for breakfast. You know it's true.)



Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger elaine said...

I like the new look. You've gone from pretty munkey to spunky munkey!

May 23, 2006 9:56 am  
Blogger Afe said...

This is the best facelift EVER! You cut me to shame.

May 23, 2006 10:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home