03 August, 2005

more nonsense...

From a semi-automatic blog generator, on that "rum and monkey" site i showed y'all a few days back...

~~~~~~~

I got out of bed
running late because i slept through my alarm.


I feel
impatient for the working day to be over.

I'm so
excited about seeing Sigur Rós tonight.

Last night I had to
umm surf the net, watch Neighbours, BB & Oz Idol, have dinner and pick up Rye from work... but none of that was compulsory.

I want to tell the world
come on people, now... shine on your brother! Everybody get together, try to love one another right now.

I am
drinking strong black tea and listening to Tom Waits.

I want to say thanks to
the Academy.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said
I have a terrible skin disease which prevents me from coming into contact with other human beings. And bipolar disorder.

That's enough for now. But I'll leave you with this thought
- sharing your life with strangers on the internet is the cheapest form of therapy available. Leave a comment and tell me I'm beautiful.

Created with the Gregor's Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater™. Update your journal today!Powered by Rum and Monkey

~~~~~~~

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home