20 October, 2006

can i buy a vowel?

Check out this online trip back to childhood. Just Letters is an interactive "magnetic" letterboard, just like we all used to have on our fridges when we were little.


For some reason, I am having an inordinate amount of fun with this. There are up to 50 people playing with each fridge online at any one time, so it can be quite a challenge to write something without your letters getting stolen. I tried to write "STOP STEALING MY LETTERS YOU CUNTS" but I didn't manage.

[via Neatorama]

Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

Sure, some people used to have magnestic letters on their fridge..

Errrm....

October 21, 2006 5:50 pm  
Blogger mindlessmunkey said...

Oh believe me mars, I wish I still had letters on my fridge too.

And those magnetic poetry things. I love that shit.

November 22, 2006 12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home